Our annual Heavy Horse Show this year will be taking place on Sunday 3rd September 2023 from 10am til 5pm.
Are you interested in running a trade stall then please contact email@example.com or check out our events page for details on costs etc.
If you plan on visiting our wonderful event here is some information that might help.
1) Are dogs welcome? – Most definitely! Dogs are more than welcome to attend as long as they are kept on a lead.
2) Is parking available? – Yes and its FREE!
3) Is there disabled parking available? – Yes – There is a designated disabled parking area close the entrance gates.
4) Are there any electric charge points avialable? – No sorry but Electric cars are more than welcome to park in the field.
5) Is the field suitable for wheel chairs? – Not really! The ground is uneven & although a standard wheel chair can be pushed around, it will not be easy. But if you simply want to wheel a chair across to the area to watch the show then yes this is possible.
6) Are emergency services available? – Yes – We always have an ambulance & trained medics on site in case on a medical emergency.
7) Is food available? – Yes – There are many stalls in the food court area selling a wide range of delicious foods & drink.
8) Do you accept contactless payments? – Yes the entry gates are all equipped with card machines & so too are most of the trade stalls but be aware that some stalls MAY still be CASH ONLY.